We inform you that the personal data of our Clients will be treated in accordance with the principles of transparency, limitation of purpose, minimization of data, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality, as well as respecting the rest of obligations and guarantees established in Regulation (EU) 2016 / 679. We fully comply with the European Protection Regulation April 27th 2016/679, related on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data.
In order to comply with the aforementioned Regulation, we have updated our Policy of Privacy shown below:
- Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- For what purpose do we treat your data and under what legitimacy?
- What categories of data do we deal with and where do we get that data?
- Who are the recipients of your data and how do we store them?
- How long do we keep your data?
- What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
1.-Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The responsible will be Elabs Consulting SL, NIF: ESB65510505, Address: Joan d'Austria, 5th floor, Barcelona, represented by Pablo Nieves, as Administrator. Company registered in the Mercantile Registration of Barcelona, volume 42421, folio 16, sheet 407409. Phone: 935179075, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company is engaged in Online Marketing and we offer our services through the brand Elabs Consulting SL. (Hereinafter, the 'Society' or the 'Company')
2.-For what purpose do we treat your data and under what legitimacy?
The information you provide us through the website may vary depending on the services you request or the actions you have expressly authorized us. In general, we can treat your data for the following purposes:
- Provide the requested service that is Online Marketing Consulting. The legitimizing basis of the present purpose is the contractual relationship between the Client and the Company and its application for registration.
- Send them communications regarding contracted or similar services by email. Although, at any time you can oppose the sending of these communications through the email you receive or through our customer service. The legitimizing basis of the present purpose is the contractual relationship between the Client and the Company and their consent given.
- Make the billing of our service. The legitimating basis of the present purpose is the contractual relationship between the Client and the Company.
3.- What categories of data do we deal with and where do we get that data?
The personal data that we will treat are your identifying data that you provide us directly, either through the registration form that you will find on our Website or through other means such as, for example, inquiries or complaints raised to our customer service.
Specifically, the personal data that is processed includes the following categories:
-Identification data: Both company and individuals such as; name and surname, address, email address, phone number, image, number and passport information or other recognized personal identification document. In any case, the Company is not responsible for the use of false, inaccurate, incomplete, non-updated information provided by the Client.
4.- Who are the recipients of your data and how do we store them?
4.1. Recipients: the data you provide will not be transferred to third parties except Public Administrations, Judges, Courts, Security Forces and Corps in cases where there is a legal obligation to provide them.
4.2. Responsible of processing: to carry out certain functions necessary for the provision of the service by the Company, your data can be processed by third parties who will act as treatment managers and who will be contractually bound to fulfill their legal obligations as treatment manager , to maintain the confidentiality and secrecy of the information.
4.3. International Transfers: the data we collect about you is stored within the European Economic Area ('EEA'), although it can also be transferred and processed in a country outside the EEA according to the 'cloud storage' model. It is reported that any transfer from outside the EEA is made to companies that are part of the EU - US Privacy Shield, and that guarantee an adequate level of protection of personal data. More information available in: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome.
4.4. Categories.The categories of recipients who will be able to process their data for the indicated purposes and based on the legitimizing base are the following:
Authorities: Public Administration, Law and Justice, Security Forces
Compliance with a legal obligation
hosting and Cloud Services
Mail, Distribution and emailing Services
5.- How long do we keep your data?
The data provided will be kept while the contractual relationship with the customer is maintained.
When your data is no longer necessary for the purpose that was obtained, it will be blocked and available only at the request of Judges and Courts, the Public Prosecutor or the competent Public Administrations the necessary years to comply with the legal obligations and, after this term, will be completely eliminated.
6.-What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
6.1. Rights. Our data protection legislation confers a series of rights in relation to the processing of data that imply our services that we can summarize in the following:
- Acces: know what kind of data we are dealing with about you.
- Rectificaton: be able to request the modification of your data as they are inaccurate or truthful.
- cancellation:request the deletion of your data when the treatment is no longer necessary.
- Limitation:the marking of personal data kept in order to limit their treatment in the future.
- Opposition: request the cessation of commercial communications.
- Portability: allows the interested party to receive their personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format to transfer, copy or transmit to another person in charge
6.2.Revoke the consent previously granted. You may revoke the consent given, notifying it via email to email@example.com, o por vía postal a Joan d'Austria 126, 5ª Planta, 08018, Barcelona.
6.3. Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on the automated processing of data. You also have the right to request that no data processing of a personal nature be carried out that involves the decision-maker making decisions that affect them significantly and that are carried out automatically and without human intervention.
6.4. Exercise your rights. The Company guarantees the adoption of the necessary measures to ensure the exercise of these rights free of charge. Likewise, to exercise your rights you must send us a written communication via email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the right you wish to exercise.
6.5.Make a Complaint with the Control Authority. whose contact information is : Spanish Agency for Data Protection, Jorge Juan Street, 6. 28001, Madrid, Spain, Email: email@example.com – web: https://www.agpd.es