We are constantly searching for talent for our team. We greatly appreciate the passion for detail, the improvement
and continuous learning.
If you want to be part of an innovative company, the online marketing and digital advertising sector and be part of our team, leave us your CV through the platform of the following form.
We currently open the following positions/job offers:
We are now looking for strategic, results-oriented, and data-driven team-member to join our
SEO team in Barcelona, Spain. The SEO Manager will be part of a fun, successful and
highly experienced Marketing team that strives to be best in class at what they do. You’ll be
expected to be autonomous, working in a team that helps drive SEO growth, being
committed to enabling the department to execute scalable and sophisticated approaches to
online marketing, by leveraging technology and building a healthy SEO strategy.
- 3+ years’ experience in Search Engine Optimisation, working on large scale websites.
- Ability to think strategically and translate them into actionable initiatives.
- Experience with keyword research/data mining tools and competitive analysis
- Expert in applying SEO Best practices
- Strong quantitative analytical ability
- Strong understanding of Google Search Console/Ahrefs and similar applications.
- Solid understanding of web protocols and frameworks.
- Ability to clearly communicate complex requirements to a range of audiences and stakeholders
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Team player, proactive, motivated, curious, determined can-do attitude.
- Support the definition of the SEO strategy, its key initiatives and impact
- Drive and execute on a roadmap of initiatives to support strategic SEO objectives, including on-page optimization, outreach and content strategy.
- Provide an analytical understanding on current performance and spotting opportunities: measure and report on changes, competitor activities and general trends
- Responsible for developing and managing technical SEO projects. Work with other departments to ensure SEO needs are taken into account.
- Own responsibility for log analysis, site crawls and monitoring and lead on strategic technical projects.
- Conduct keyword research, fix technical SEO issues, create quality backlink profiles, implement and administer search engine programs
- Work closely with Product Development teams to define requirements, prioritize recommendations and communicate back results
- Utilize Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) methodologies to improve SEO lead conversion rates
- Build cross functional relationships by providing SEO insights and strategic recommendations that can have a profound impact on the organization
- Innovate across all aspects of SEO
- Drive the competitive research to reach and develop plans best to leverage SEO.
- Mentor junior team member Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for candidates with a real desire to learn and progress in their career. Ideally
with knowledge of Link Building, but especially with many grains to learn and
strive to improve.
What you are going to do:
- Identification of means to carry out Link Building actions
- SEO content writing
- Contact with SEO content editors
- Analysis and data reports (traffic, performance and ranking)
- Keyword analysis
What we offer:
- Continuing education
- Be part of a young, innovative Marketing Agency.
- Work projection, young and dynamic environment, possibility of joining the staff.
What we ask:
- Minimum studies: secondary (ESO) required
- Valuable knowledge of Google Adwords
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools
- Experience in the use of online platforms (blogs, social networks ...)
- Advanced level of English
- Abstain from people who do not meet the requirements.